8 July 2021
I am a social scientist, evaluator, and policy researcher. I care deeply about equity in education and mental health. I try to keep balanced by engaging in other creative passions just as deeply: latin/jazz trombone and flamenco guitar.
I am currently seeking roles in:
- program evaluation in healthcare, education, and mental health science.
- research portfolio management studying social determinants of health and health equity
Primary Skills and Experience:
- statistics (including network analysis and machine learning) using R and Python (2019-present)
- teaching social science research methods (2016-2018)
- consulting (IT, 2002-2008; HR talent assessment, 2018-2020; evaluation, 2019-present)
- MA, Organizational Behavior & Evaluation (May 2020, GPA 3.6)
- including elective coursework at the Drucker School of Management in micro & macro economics, accounting, and corporate finance
- MA, Clinical Psychology (May 2013)
- BA, Traditional Eastern Arts (May 2010, GPA 3.8)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (May 2021)